
What is it about a wedding ring that makes some guys sooo available? I find the whole thing repulsive, really. It seems like something happens when some men slip that ring on and, apparently absent-mindedly, take vows of a lifetime commitment. Now, I've never been married before so I don't know how it works from the inside, but it seems to me that if one were to become dissatisfied in ones marriage, then one should deal with it in any number of ways that don't involve a third party. Something strange seems happens to some men after marriage; it's as if any traces of timidity that may have plagued them before, have vanished. They seem to be galvanized by their new status and they somehow reemerge on the party circuit in rare form. It takes a semester for the shy guy in your class to get up the courage to ask you out, but it takes a married man one beer to hit on you like he's got 50k in his wallet and a helicopter waiting outside. (If this is the married man hitting on
you, then I've got no advice...) We all know your wife is waiting at home with the kids, and your Dodge Stratus is parked on the street! We're not interested! They don't even bother to take the wedding ring off. I'm not exempting married women from this because of any lack of culpability on their part, only because I've yet to be hit on by a married woman. I guess that would open up a whole new set of issues within a marriage...
2 comments:
did a married guy hit on you?
yeeeahhh.
Post a Comment