skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In The Area
Random happenings in my world
Sunday, April 20, 2008
So Long, Blogger!
Well, I've started a new blog on Vox, so I'm closing up shop on this one. I just feel like, since I haven't written in here for a long while, I'd like to make a fresh start with a new blog. Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(7)
▼
April
(1)
So Long, Blogger!
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(77)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2005
(8)
►
December
(8)
About Me
Erica
I heart San Francisco, and you can find out why on here! Food, music, films, photography... Welcome to this 20-something's newest adventure.
View my complete profile
Links to look at:
Celebrity Style Guide
M & J's Fashion Blog
Meg's Blog
New York Times
Not Martha
The Onion
This is funny
Will Ferrell is Dubya
Wonkette
No comments:
Post a Comment